Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blogging for the first time.

Blogging is new to me, so this entry will be somewhat short. How are things? They are wonderful and I could not be happier. Things in Memphis have finally settled down and we are finally able to enjoy living in this new house. Thinking back to when I first started law school I never imagined that I would be at this place in my life. I have a wife now, a family of my own, and I am the happiest that I have ever been. Starting this life with her has been my proudest accomplishment. I wake up in the morning and there she is; you can't beat that. My only complaint is that during the weekdays I don't see her for a good portion of the day. At the same time though, I love coming home to her hugs, smiles, kisses, and stories about her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment